Google
 

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

30 Most Inspirational Light Web Designs

I’ve seen a lot of focus on dark designs in the last few months - including my own site redesign and Elite Platinum. However, I still believe that a lot of inspiration can still be found in light designs - with their sleek and polished look, light web designs can be downright amazing. Here are thirty to get your creative juices pumping. Enjoy!

.
.


The 9513


Viva Viral Video


Zack Ginies


Squawk Design


Andrew Bradshaw Design


Viget


Jason Duerr


Built By Buffalo


Spanish-Portugese


Aaron Mentele


Simple Bits


Third And Grand


Red Relevant


Poccuo


Wishlistr


Mark’s Digital Farm


Simply Invoices


Fling Media


Basmati Tree


Designing The News


Cherry Bloom


I Love Typography


I’m Not Playing


Guilherme Neumann


Head Space


Karim Zurita


Groove Shark


En Route Film


Ryan Downie


Mollom

No comments: